Saturday, April 20, 2013

And...

Half Italian, now officially Half Italian (and then some) is available.


Here are the links for Kindle, and for Nook.

My head is spinning. I didn’t expect this, at all. What was simply a personal thank-you for years of reading enjoyment, less than a month ago, from me to the author who told me to PERSEVERE, led to life for a project I thought was dead. My head is spinning from the speed of getting the book online and profiles created.

I know there’ll be nasty remarks; I’ve read plenty on Amazon, even for bestsellers. They’ll hurt, of course, but that’s part of a project’s life. Alive!

And so, with all this, I now move from “PJ” to “Joe”.

 - Joe
Half Italian (and then some)  on Kindle,  on Nook,  on Kobo.  For iBook and others, click here.

1 comment:

Dianne said...

Glad to see you are posting again, Joe...and no more PJ!

Love,

Dianne