Sunday, April 14, 2013

Moving right along

Things are happening. I received a first draft of what’ll be Half Italian’s cover. While I work on that with my contact and set up accounts, I’m learning bits about the ebook world.

Facebook moves fast! The page I created to promote the book is also an overwhelming platform of communication – so much that I simply say “enough” after a bit and log off, to keep pace with life. I still have a flip-open cell phone that I never turn on, so Facebook’s type of fast is both intimidating and exhilarating. But so far, connection to people from my past is rewarding. Last Sunday afternoon I had a phone call with a friend who moved out of state years ago. High School classmates have been kind.

Today I’m tackling Goodreads.

More, soon, on when and where the book will be available.

- PJ

No comments: